About Heritage Construction
Heritage Construction is a local family run company now based in Letchworth Garden City (after many years in Stevenage) in Hertfordshire. We have been established for over 15 years and have over 30 years experience in the block paving and driveway industry.
We specialise in block paving driveways, slab paving patios and other hard landscaping such as garden walls, garden features and fencing. We also do commercial jobs such as block paved roads and are happy to take on a new challenge such as the river bank reconstruction project we did in Langford, Bedfordshire.
We take great pride in our excellent customer service and skilled workmanship, providing a professional, approachable service at all times. Heritage Construction is proud to be associated with Marshalls approved Register and have been a member for over 10 years. As a Marshalls approved contractor Heritage Construction are regularly assessed by Marshalls own assessors and we were Marshalls Register Regional Award Winners in 2012 and
2013 for "Best Patio Transformations". Heritage Construction are also members of Bradstone Assured and Trustatrader.
What to expect from Heritage Construction:
Our Aim is to set standards within the paving industry by providing a professional, high quality and ethical service, ensuring total customer satisfaction through regular training, pro-active communication and adhering to strict codes of practice. So expect:
- Free Quotes and Estimates. We are happy to offer an OAP discount.
- A professional and friendly service from initial visit through to contract completion.
- Full third party, public and employers liability insurance.
- Pro-active communications of the job progression with customer comments and feedback invited.
- A safe and tidy site acknowledging Health & Safety regulations, with work areas left clear and tidy on contract completion.
- All work comes with a full guarantee for your peace of mind.
We operate throughout Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire and North London.
For a FREE no obligation consultation please contact us >